Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, digital, advanced analytic, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and sustainability across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
- We develop advanced analytic strategies, helping clients derive competitive advantage from their data assets and analytic capabilities.
- We deploy advanced analytic for decision support, helping clients improve operational effectiveness and efficiency through innovative uses of data and analytic.
- We help clients build the advanced analytic organization and capabilities required to execute strategies and deploy decision support applications. We support organization and capability building with our unique approach to change management, called Results Delivery.
Our Corporate Finance consulting work links corporate strategy, financial strategy, transactions and a capital markets perspective to help executives and their teams create value. We also help companies improve their investor relationship management and prepare for, and respond to, the approach of activist investors.
Customer Strategy & Marketing
Customers are the source of real growth. Ramos combines in-depth customer insights with practical expertise in operations and economics to help our clients create sustainable, organic growth.
Customer insights and segmentation: We help clients understand customer needs and behaviors using our Ramos approach and develop actionable segmentation from the resulting insights. We help clients define the target customer or “sweet spot”—the area of distinct advantage over competitors—to inform business decisions and investment allocation.Product and category management: We help firms break down barriers to innovation and improve ongoing customer-led product development so their value proposition is differentiated and meets customer needs.
- Pricing: We help resolve the pricing paradox—pricing is almost always the #1 profit lever, yet it remains under-developed in most companies—by building long-term pricing capabilities and capitalizing on in-year-revenue opportunities.
- Sales and channel effectiveness: We help companies identify quick, targeted, customized solutions as well as strategic and operational improvements to boost under performing sales organizations.
- Marketing and brand strategy: We help companies align marketing and brand strategy with overarching business objectives; ensure marketing investments are generating highest returns and reinforcing the brand positioning; and build a loyal customer base through branding that cultivates a strong, trusted image.
- Customer experience: We work with companies to develop a series of positive interactions with the customer to earn their advocacy and inform consistent delivery of experiences to drive top-line growth.
Some organizations work. They accomplish what they set out to do and their employees are engaged and happy with their jobs. Yet Ramos research indicates that only 20 percent of companies achieve that. Ramos helps clients improve financial performance and make their organizations better places to work by ensuring the entire organization system is aligned and set up to deliver on the company’s objectives.Ramos has a comprehensive tool kit to help companies address decision difficulties and other organizational barriers to performance. We have completed more than 2,000 organizational assignments in the last five years, spanning every major industry and geographic region.
Today’s markets are unforgiving. Investors punish even small earnings misses. Competitors undercut your prices. Bain’s Performance Improvement practice equips you to grow earnings and outperform the competition. Whether you need to reduce costs in procurement, SG&A or operations; increase R&D effectiveness; root out complexity; or build your ability to do all of the above—Ramos can help.
Enabling companies to grow revenue, improve margins and reposition quickly
More than a year, Ramos superior capabilities have helped many of clients in every industry develop and deliver winning strategies.
- We see things that others miss, offering you more creative solutions that combine our deep geographic experience, intimate sector knowledge and clear insights into how to create value in your business.
- We work collaboratively, build lasting capabilities into your team and help your organization mobilize for change.
- We define our success by your results. We care deeply about our clients. We enjoy our work―and we have fun doing it.
Identifying opportunities and developing business cases to make sustainability a source of on-going value.We help organizations make critical decisions related to sustainability strategy, the environmental and social impact of operations, stakeholder engagement, and sustainability-related growth and cost opportunities. We work to ensure that sustainability efforts are anchored in business fundamentals and demonstrate a clear return on investment—and that those efforts are then firmly embedded within our clients’ strategy and operations
A cross-functional effort to alter the financial, operational and strategic trajectory of a business.
Corporate leaders have a core set of “levers” they can pull to alter their company’s trajectory to reach full potential amid the new realities of their marketplaces and within the limitations of their starting point as well as the cultural norms of their company. We guide leaders through a series of questions to identify, sequence and implement the necessary changes and actions that will stick and create value over a multi-year horizon. Our approach relies on experts across a full set of capabilities and is supported by Ramos experience
Come say Hi!
Addis Ababa in front of Harmony Hotel at LG Building 5th floor Office #11
Bahir Dar Ambaye building 1st floor office # B13